Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mindset

This weekend I realized that most of life is about your mindset. 
If you start out each day with a mindset that you can do anything that you put your mind to then YOU WILL get it done. 


"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." – Thomas Jefferson


With that said... I am getting back into running. I realized the only reason I stopped was because I told myself I wasnt in the running shape I wanted to be in. BUT guess what, My BODY is capable of running whatever distance I make it run. JUST DO IT.
The main thing  that has helped me is NOT to think about things so much. I always plan everything out in my day and go by it. What I realized was that what if I was in the mood to do something other than what I planned the day before. YEP. This brings in the weather, my mood, others schedules, you name it. 


I challenge everyone to make a list of 5 goals you want to accomplish that week and GET IT DONE. No questioning yourself. Just start it and get it done. 


New song of the week


The weather is calling for some grilling!
My favorite things to grill are....Salmon, Tilapia, Honey Djon Chicken, and Roasted Veggies!


The best way to roast vegetables are to cut up summer squash, zucchini, and onions.
Get two rectangles of tinfoil and place the cut up veggies and toss lightly with extra virgin olive oil and seasoned salt. 
Close up the foil and place on the grill. 
It will take about 15 min but keep checking until the veggies are slightly browned.
Eat it straight from the foil or I guess you could share.
Delicious!

You can do this with any vegetables...this is just my favorite combination.


I am also selling the wicking headbands again, and have every color available right now  from the pictures. If you have any questions just email me :)




Nelly




No comments:

Post a Comment