Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CH CH CHanges


The most important changes everyone needs to make in their everyday HABITS!


1. SLEEP
      Habits for Quality Sleep  
    * The newest improvement that I have made is......Eye Mask.....


 This has changed my sleep....when I hit the 




pillow I am out, and literally I don't wake up.....Life Changer!


2. MOVE
    Find out what you LOVE and make working out fun. You don't have to be going to a gym to be physically active. 
* Play sports * Run/Walk/Bike/Rollerblade(my favorite) * Dance * Clean * Yoga 
This list goes on.....Fun ways to be active

3. NUTRITION 
   Natural Whole Foods! The biggest problem in our society today is we want QUICK food. The mentality is that if a food is healthy it does NOT taste good. WRONG. We need to emphasize how to flavor the foods with herbs and seasonings and to use olive oil. The processes of baking, broil, stirfry, steam, roast. One of my favorite places to find recipes is from Clean Eating.
Alot more to come on this topic!


4. HYDRATION
Carry water with you everywhere. If you dont like plain water add fruit (lemon, lime, berries)
Get half your body weight in ounces.


5. REST/RELAXATION
The day after a hard workout you need to stretch/yoga. This will help lengthen and elongate the muscles. This should be the good part. 




Nelly

2 comments: