Run Less, Lose More
I have always condoned everyone to "switch it up" ; meaning do different cardio exercises daily.
My weekly schedule right now is :
Monday - Run and Yoga
Tuesday - Cycle and Lift
Wednesday - Sprint a Mile before Cycle and Yoga
Thursday - Elliptical/Climber and lift
Friday - Run and Yoga
Saturday - Off ; just walk
Sunday - walk, lift, yoga
This is just a typical week for me, but I take any chance to get outside and walk or bike!
I love to get my workout in the morning and then anything else is just BONUS!
REMEMBER: The days you are working out alot you need to replenish with Healthy Carbs/Protein/Fats
Listen to your body! If its hungry then feed it! Healthfully......
1. Get in 3 colors a day (Green, Red, Orange, Blue)
2. Calcium (Greek yogurt, Skim/Almond Milk, or Calcium Chews)
3. Lean Protein (Eggs, Fish, Chicken, Turkey, Beans)
4. Prepare! Being healthy isnt easy, especially on the go! Pack on the go bags or healthy snacks
( Almonds, Bars; Larabar, Clif, Kind, String Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Vegetables and Hummus)
5. Have Fun...Get outside and play (Vitamin D)